(Last Revised 6/27/16)
The Custom Group of Companies d/b/a Custom Staffing Solutions (“Custom Staffing”) is committed to protecting the privacy of users of the customstaffing.com website (the “Website”). Accordingly, we want you to understand what information we collect about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it. This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our policy changes, we will post an updated policy on the Website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above.
The Information We Collect
When you seek employment through the Website you are asked to submit information about yourself relevant to your potential employment. We collect the information you submit. This information may vary depending on what you choose to submit, but will, most often, include at least some or all of the following types of information:
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- The information you include on your resume such as current and past employment, education, hobbies and interests, and particular skills such as language skills.
- Other information you choose to submit, which may include, but is not limited to, your salary history and salary requirements, your future employment goals, your reasons for seeking the type of position for which you intend to apply, the reasons you believe you are well suited for such a position, or any relevant medical information or information about any disabilities you may have.
When you, as a client, seek access to our database of potential employees through the Website you are asked to submit information relevant to that purpose. This information may vary depending on what you choose to submit, but will, most often, include at least some or all of the following types of information:
- Your individual and/or company name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Other information about your company or the employee(s) you are seeking that you choose to submit to us.
Using the Information We Collect
When you seek employment through the Website we make the information you submit available to prospective employers who use our services for the primary purpose for which the information was collected, assisting you in securing employment. We may use your name, address, e-mail address or other information you submit to contact you about matters relevant to employment.
When you, as a client, seek access to our database of potential employees through the Website we use the information you submit to grant you that access and to communicate with you about potential employees that may meet your needs.
Information We Share With Others
Custom Staffing does not share personally identifiable information with any nonaffiliated third parties other than for the primary purpose for which the information was collected, except with your express permission or in the circumstances described below:
- We may provide information to companies that provide support services that help us bring you the services we offer.
- We may be required to disclose information we collect pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We may also disclose that information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, interests and property of Custom Staffing or others, and to protect the safety of customers, employees or others. This may include sharing information with other companies, attorneys, credit bureaus, agents or governmental agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please note, however, that no transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. Custom Staffing also works to protect user information offline. All of your information is housed in secure, access-restricted areas. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information. ALTHOUGH CUSTOM STAFFING WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ALL OF THE FOREGOING SECURITY FEATURES, AND TO TREAT ALL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN, AS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, THERE CAN BE NO ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE THAT SECURITY BREACHES WILL NOT OCCUR AND CUSTOM STAFFING HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY SUCH SECURITY BREACHES.
Correcting/ Updating Information
You may review, correct, modify or delete any information you submit to Custom Staffing at any time by relaying your request to Custom Staffing in any of the following ways:
- Users can send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail can be sent to Custom Staffing, 228 East 45th Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10017.
The Privacy of Custom Staffing Customers
We use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology to encrypt (scramble) your credit or debit card information, including the account number, while it is transmitted over the Internet between your computer and our website servers. SSL is an industry standard technology for secure online transactions.
We may collect non-personal information about how users navigate through the Website. We may aggregate this information to improve our site, and we may share this information with outside companies. This aggregated information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to this Policy
- Please write to us at Custom Staffing, 228 East 45th Street, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10017.
- Call us at (212) 818-0300
- Email us at email@example.com
© 2016 Custom Group of Companies
All Rights Reserved
Latest Postsview all »
WE’VE GOT ANSWERS:CONTACT US